WELCOME TO UTOPIA
Music is incredible. It can excite hundreds, and unite thousands. But as an industry, it has been slow, complicated, and disparate. While the tech world has moved into the future, the music industry continues to be shaped by inefficient systems of the past. At Utopia we believe there is a better way. Which is why today we are setting out to transform the entire industry; creating new revenue streams, consolidating the data and decluttering the admin. Unlocking the industry’s full potential by unifying it all in one truly holistic space.
Welcome to Utopia. Where music lives.
WHAT UTOPIANS DO
We are building a better world for music with innovative big data technology that tracks online music sources and translates them into meaningful music consumption reports for royalty collection. The solution we’re building does not threaten to usurp the role of industry incumbents - it is about bringing transparency in the industry and supporting efficient royalty collection.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Utopia you will work within our People & Culture team as a part of the TA team. You'll represent our company and culture, explore and utilise different sources to attract talent. You will be the first point of contact to our candidates and Utopia culture's advocate. You will be planning, developing and implementing TA strategies together with our TA team. You will be leading hiring processes and you'll have responsibility for the full TA cycles.
You are expected to be a great colleague and a friend, as the rest of Utopians will be to you. Collaboration will always be key, favoured to individual contributions. You are expected to listen and discuss, and always support your colleagues when you can. You will get support and guidance from your peers, and will always be respected for who you are, and for sharing your thoughts and perspectives. We are all open, transparent, curious and friendly. Some call it Utopia. Funnily enough - so do we.
- Win the best talents for Utopia
- Always up to go the extra mile, to headhint and understand markets.
- Providing the best candidate experience by applying Utopia-personalised approach.
- Being responsible for the full recruitment cycle, supporting hiring managers and executing strategies.
- Collaborating with our hiring managers – guiding, supporting, explaining, understanding, challenging them.
- Participating in creating and improving hiring processes - Ideate, implement, and try out. Showing us where we can improve and learn, engaging in projects and initiatives.
- Discovering new and exciting recruitment methods in order to fulfil the needs of both the hiring managers and the organisation.
- Representing the company’s vision and mission and promoting Utopia’s employer brand.
THE IDEAL SKILLSET
- 5+ years of experience as an in house TA specialist preferably within an international and fast-paced environment.
- Friendly people person.
- A passionate TA senior professional, who knows how the best candidate experience looks like and who is up for some big hiring achievements.
- High integrity and a team player by heart. You are putting "us" on the first place.
- A hands-on person who is used to work independently and who rather sees the glass half full instead of half empty.
- Experience in creating awareness of a company brand and ability to establish professional relationships with candidates.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience working with different applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools.
- Being able to manage projects from start to finish.
- University degree in Human Resources management or similar education.
- Fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great atmosphere - we live, love & breathe music & tech!
- Working in an impact oriented team.
- An experienced team to learn from, with experience in multiple startups and big tech companies.
- Benefits depend on a location.
- Work permit sponsorship and relocation if moving to Stockholm or Helsinki.
We come from diverse backgrounds and we welcome everyone who identifies with the above to apply. Welcome to Utopia - Where Music Lives!
We’re eager to meet you! :)
Please send your application in English.
Due to GDPR, we don't accept CVs via email.