WELCOME TO SENTRIC
Sentric is now part of the Utopia Music family and sits within the Royalty Management Services Division.
Founded in 2006, Sentric Music Group is a global, award-winning independent publisher headquartered in Liverpool, UK and with 80+ employees across offices in Europe and North America.
The company offers rights management services to over 300,000 songwriters and represents more than 3m works globally directly or via partners, including music publishers, independent labels, management companies and distributors that benefit from Sentric’s publishing administration, co-publishing and creative services. Sentric proudly represents songwriters ranging from those writing their first ever songs to RIAA platinum certified, BMI/Ivor Novello Award Winning and genre defining artists.
The company is in an exciting phase of significant growth into new markets; our technology is transforming the traditional models for royalty collection and our client base is consistently growing.
The Client Manager’s central focus is to deliver a first-class relationship & reporting service to Sentric Music Group’s key clients. The role will play an integral part in coordinating our operational stakeholders to maximise claims and revenue for our catalogues – all while keeping clients informed of the comprehensive work we undertake for them in the process.
Client Relationship Management
- Ensure a seamless, first-class experience for all Sentric Music’s clients - from initial dialogue through to signed and ongoing partnerships - using agile work practices to deliver service timely and to set standards with consistent communication.
- Act as Client Manager for a select group of clients and coordinate department activities in line with agreed service standards:
- ensuring that all clients receive proactive communication through regular calls and meetings.
- delivering comprehensive reporting and analytics to clients.
- in liaison with clients, develop an ongoing strategy on how to maximise clients’ publishing earnings.
- Contribute to the development of Sentric Music Group’s processes surrounding client interaction, financial reporting and relationship-building. Drive a high level of operational focus, co-operation and inter-communication between the various departments in order to service clients to agreed standards.
- Contribute to Client Management team meetings, help formulate clear actions, goals and targets for the team with a focus on delivery for managed clients.
- Ensure regular meetings are held with other operational stakeholders and teams, setting out clear actions and addressing any barriers for delivering client services to the high standards set.
Reporting, Financial & Data Management
- Work with the Rights Management Department to coordinate catalogue ingestion into administration systems.
- Work with relevant departments to collate internal catalogue activity data as required for client reports, i.e. number of works registered, income claims made, sync placements etc.
- Liaise with the Royalties & Finance team to ensure that clients receive comprehensive financial reporting in line with set timeframes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in an impact oriented team and inclusive company culture.
- An experienced team to learn from.
- Flexible working, working from both our office and at home .
- We celebrate being an international and multicultural company.
THE HIRING PROCESS
- You send us your CV
- Initial introductory video call with the recruiting team
- Meeting the hiring manager and the team
We celebrate our diverse backgrounds and we welcome everyone to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We're eager to meet you!